A quick summary of conditions on local trails. If you have additional updates, please comment.
- all clear and dry
- Mara Canyon has some muddy spots, some new erosion, and some new fallen trees
- the Raven Trail on the Salmon Arm waterfront has some construction
- the east end of the Rivers Trail by the airport is still under construction
- all good right now are Valleyview Nature Trails, Kenna Cartwright, Battle Bluff, Peterson Creek, Dallas-Barnhartvale Trails, the west end of the Rivers Trail, Lac du Bois Trails up to Lac du Bois, Dewdrop routes, Mount Mara, Mara Canyon, Batchelor Hills, Moonscape Trail, Sugarloaf, etc.
- the only lakes that are open right now are Six Mile, Jocko, Stump, Kamloops Lake, and Monte Lake
Middle Level Trails
- south-facing trails/routes are snow-free, but sections that are protected/north-facing may have some mud and the upper areas have some ice
- the open areas of the Barnes Lake Trails is dry, but there is still ice and mud in the upper forested areas
- the Dewdrop Trail is fairly good, tough there is some snow, mud, and ice in the forested areas on top of Red Plateau
- the top of Mount Mara is dry, but Wheeler and Opax still have snow
- lakes are still ice bound, but many will clear soon
- Still snow-covered