Now that I am mostly recovered, I am getting out more now and tackling bigger challenges. Many of the recent outings will result in new articles. Here is a partial list:
- Today I paddled Phillips Lake and Skimikin Lake, both lovely locations for kayaking.
- On Wednesday, we hiked through the Ironmask Hills.
- On Monday, I paddled on Kamloops Lake from Tobiano to Cherry Bluffs and back.
- Last week, I paddled the Shuswap River and Harper Lake, and hiked Mt. Vicars.
I also scouted out some new spots for exploration:
- a series of hills above Tobiano
- Mt. Boysse
- Black Mountain
- Chum Lake (not sure about access)
- Mt. Hilliam (a new route)